Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1962 Studebaker Gran Turismo hawk, old school hot rod, good body done in satin black with flames, good redone interior, power windows, tilt wheel, small block Chevy v8 engine mated to an automatic transmission, power steering, updated to power disc brakes, cold vintage a/c, mag wheels.
It runs and drives and would be a great candidate for restoration
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door