Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1967 Ferrari 330GT 2+2 Series II: Matching Numbers and Out of 37 Year OwnershipThis 1967 Ferrari 330GT 2+2 Series II Coupe by Pininfarina is a matching numbers example just out of 37 year ownership. Originally born in attractive and desirable Argento (Silver) with black interior. Currently red with tan leather, chassis 10057 is a US car that was ordered new through Luigi Chinetti Motors in New York and sold new to its first owner Mr. Hokanson of Los Angeles, California. In June 1967 Mr. Hokanson picked the car up in Maranello and toured through Europe before exporting the car in the fall of 67' from Livorno, Italy to California. Mechanically sound, the 330GT runs and drives but would benefit from servicing at this time. Factory power steering, power windows, and air conditioning. Excellent paint, chrome, and leather interior. A California car most of its life, it's very clean and solid all around. At some point a webasto sunroof was also installed. The 330GT is a prime consideration for the demanding Ferrari enthusiast in search of one of the all-time great front-engined V-12 Ferraris. 1967 Ferrari 330GT 2+2 Coup by PininfarinaChassis no. 10057Retaining its Original Matching Numbers EngineSame Owner Since 1984A California Car most of its LifeOffered with Marcel Massini History ReportOriginally Born in Attractive Argento (Silver) Extremely Collectible Series II 330GT 2+2
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door