AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2524 1965 Ford Mustang
Ford has been producing the Mustang for over 50 years and after many generations its appearance remains remarkably similar to the original concept introduced in 1964. This beautiful 1964-1/2 Mustang coupe is a fully restored example of this popular American icon. The owner has been the caretaker of this classic 'Hoss' for over 34 years and states that the mileage of 50k is believed to be original. The restoration was conducted in 2015. A straight body was refinished in original Wimbledon White and Mustang full wheel covers give the exterior a great factory look. The interior was reupholstered in original black vinyl. Door cards, carpeting, dash and steering wheel are all in very good condition. The coupe is equipped with tinted windows, front seat belts and an aftermarket Sanyo AM/FM sound system. Based on the VIN number, this 'D'-code Mustang left the factory with a 289/4V 210hp powerplant and the owner believes that the drivetrain is entirely original. The 289 has been totally rebuilt to stock specs with the exception of a replacement Holley 600cfm carburetor and is backed by a C4 3-speed 'Cruise-O-Matic' automatic transmission. The chassis has power steering and manual 4-wheel drum brakes. This was a very good performance package in the day. This classic, low-mileage early Mustang coupe will quickly find a new home be that your garage? ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door