This Gaia has been in our family for 50 years.
The latest restoration was finished 3 years ago and has approx 10 miles added to the Speedo .
It comes equipped with a high performance 1776 motor , a 110 Engle cam w .00060 cut heads , balanced and blueprinted lower end . All new front end and disc brakes with 155 tires on the back and 145 tires on the front . The interior was a complete custom tan, matching the canvas sunroof , and matching green roping to compliment the green metallic pearl paint job. Included is a standard AM radio with an original 8 track tape deck . All electrical.was recently updated and works flawlessly. All chrome has either been replaced or restored to shine brightly . The only non working gauges are the fuel gauge and clock .
This car has been babied throughout its life and we are finally letting it go !!!!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door