GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The first-generation Camaro debuted in September 1966, for the 1967 model year, up to 1969 on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and was available as a two-door coupe or convertible with 2+2 seating, and a choice of 230 cu in (3.8 L), 250 cu in (4.1 L) inline-6 or 302 cu in (4.9 L), 307 cu in (5.0 L), 327 cu in (5.4 L), 350 cu in (5.7 L), and 396 cu in (6.5 L) V8 power plants.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Pace Car for your consideration. The trim tag has the "Z11" Pace Car code on it. The current owner has had it in his care since 1979. The car was totally restored in 2009 and still looks excellent. It features a 350 v8 with a 4 speed manual transmission. The car comes with receipts of body and paint work done by Sun Ray Restorations LLC in Dowagiac, MI. At this time the convertible top was replaced and remains in excellent condition as well. This Camaro is one of only 3,700 produced. The 350 v8 does not appear to be numbers matching. The car is a strong runner and shifts smoothly as it should. The car also has power steering and power brakes. Sit down, Buckle up and enjoy this ride!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door