GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1987 Toyota FJ-60 for your consideration. This Land Cruiser runs and drives extremely well. It is powered by a 4.2L inline-6 motor which is mated with a 4-speed manual transmission. The clutch is good, and shifts through the gears easily. The 4x4 engages properly. The brakes, steering, and suspension are in good condition. The air conditioning blows ice cold and the heat warms up the cabin quickly. Nice stock chrome wheels, super clean engine compartment.
The exterior of this classic Land Cruiser is finished in the Toyota color of Red. It is clean both inside and out. Inside the vehicle are a beautiful two-tone grey and black interior which has been left stock except for the aftermarket audio system complete with all new speakers, new radio, and subwoofer.
The Land Cruiser is Toyota's longest-running series. It began in 1951 and is still made to this day. It has been produced in convertible, hardtop, station wagon, and utility truck versions. It is known worldwide for its reliability and longevity.
The FJ-60 was produced from 1980 through 1989 for most worldwide markets. It retained the rugged off-road characteristics of previous Cruisers but was designed to better compete in the emerging sport utility market making it a little more refined for urban driving.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door