Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1966 Ford Mustang notch back coupe. Good body. Custom two tone paint. Good original interior. Weld racing draglite mag wheels. 351 V8/C4 auto trans. 8inch posi rear end traction bars. Dual exhaust PS. Runs/Drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door