GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1928 Ford Model A for your consideration. It is powered by a 3.3L 4-cylinder motor. The car starts up right away after going through the correct starting procedure and runs very well. It is a solid runner and is more than happy to go down the road at 45mph. The 3-speed manual gearbox is easy to operate and gives the car some decent pep.
Finished in wonderful green color, this example really stands out. The green body is accented by the black fenders, black vinyl roof, and cream painted wheels. The body is very straight and original. The body features such as the chrome grille, bumpers, spare tire, headlights, and trim pieces are in nice shape as well.
The grey cloth interior is in nice shape as well, with nice seats, good trim, good dashboard. This example has also been converted to a 12V electrical system. These Model A's are unique in the way that they are still happy to drive on today's roads but still have that unique pre-war charm that is hard to find anywhere else! Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door