516 E. Bristol St
Make: ALL STEEL DEARBORN DEUCE FORD RDSTR
WOW 32 FORD ALL NEW STEEL RDSTR BY...
THE TOP FOLDS DOWN INTO THE BODY!
SUPER LOW REDUCED PRICE
OVER $115,000.00 INVESTED
MY LOSS, YOUR GAIN
NOW ONLY $89,995.00 OR BEST OFFER
I OWN THIS MECHANICAL MASTERPIECE
IT IS IN ELKHART INDIANA
FINANCING SHIPPING INSPECTION
AND EXPORTING AVLB
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN ELKHART INDIANA 46514 USA
This is an ALL STEEL, 1932 Ford Dearborn Deuce Highboy with 5,600 miles on the odometer since completion of this stunning build. She is finished in Salsa Red
and has a beautiful custom Tan Leather interior AND ALSO TRUNK, SEE PICS.
This car is exceptional and is a standout wherever she goes.
This 1932 Ford Dearborn Deuce Highboy was custom pR0- built with a fantastic drive train, Air Conditioning, Power Disc Brakes, Power Windows and Door locks; these however are just the start of this cars long list of features that you will find both important and impressive:
- GM Performance 383 stroker motor (425 hp on the dyno),
- Edelbrock RPM Air Gap manifold (polished).
- MSD Atomic EFI, MSD distributor with 6AL box.
- Sanderson full length coated headers.
- Spal electric fan.
- Tremec TKO 600 5 speed with Hurst shifter
- Kugel full polished IRS1 SEE PHOTO
- 3.70 rear end gears
- Double coil over shocks
- Inboard disc brakes.
- Superbell dropped, drilled, polished, aluminum front axle
- Wilwood disk brakes.
- Custom SS exhaust.
- Electric exhaust cutouts,
- Wise Guys tan leather bench seat,
- Tan Mercedes square weave carpet (trunk also fully upholstered),
- AC / Vintage Air, (Also Heat)
- Speakers installed for stereo system,
- Power brakes,
, power door locks,
- Ididit tlt column,
- Stewart- Warner black-face, wings instruments (6).
- Sto/away top (tan).
- PS Engineering (15" & 17") Salt Flats wheels (polished).
- Goodyear tires.
- Hood sides and hooks included but not installed.
This is a truly professionally built Highboy that runs and drives perfectly whether in the city, on highways or on the byways; she runs and drives like a new
. Cars like this are rare and do not come along often so do not let the chance to own her pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber but we urge you to act quickly if interested; she will not last long. If you need any assistance with financing please let me know. She comes with a clear Texas title.
383 STROKER gm
5 SPEED MANUAL
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
20 ft enclosed trlr new 2020 model$5,490 reduced
32 FORD DEUCE RDSTR SHOW CAR SAVE 40000
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
1985 ChevY C10 Pickup IMMACULATE REDUCED 22,500!
1968 Chevrolet C10 Pickup All-Steel Pickup Restore
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door