Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1951 Bentley Mark VI Fixed-Head Coupe with Coachwork by Park Ward: One of Just 5 Built in Left-Hand DriveThis 1951 Bentley Mark VI Park Ward Fixed-Head Coupe is an extremely rare and original find. This unique, coachbuilt, left-hand drive Bentley Coupe is one of only five built on the Mark VI chassis by the legendary coachbuilder Park Ward. Black with brown leather. Chassis B73LLH is just out of long-term ownership and storage. It's not currently running as it has been sitting for quite some time. An overall solid original car with a good straight body. This sporting and elegant Bentley has been patiently awaiting a straightforward restoration and is well worth the effort. This rare and desirable Bentley is not to be overlooked by any true collector or enthusiast. One of only five examples Park Ward producedSporting and elegant BentleyIdeal original restoration candidatePrice: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door