1966 Chevrolet C10 Completely restored, The following are the major items upgraded. New, Chevy 350 crate motor. Holly 4 barrel. Lowered. 5 speed Tremec, 4 power disc brakes, power steering, AC, Aluminum radiator, Hydralic clutch, Drop Spindles, 18' custom wheels with 5 new tires. chrome bumpers and grill, Halogen headlights. New. Painted interior with new Instrament cluster. New stearing wheel. Leather covered seat. New oak wood bed with new gas tank in bed. I've invoices for about 53 thousand. All work completed about a year ago.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door