American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1954 CHEVROLET BEL AIR **********AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE********** The popular 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air is presented here in great condition. Updates include a Chevrolet 350ci V-8 engine dressed in billet with an auxiliary cooling fan and 700R4 automatic transmission. Suspension is slightly lowered and improved with a Mustang II suspension. Power steering, power brakes w/ Wilwood proportioning valve. A new interior in gray compliments the blue and white exterior. A/C keeps it comfortable. A tilt steering column, mini console, Dolphin gauges highlight the interior. A great sound system provides the cruising sounds. All glass, chrome, and brightwork trims are all in good condition. All glass has new rubber installed. Glistening chrome wheels with classic Chevrolet mini hub caps complete the look. Restoration was completed around 8 years ago, and the car has less than 5,000 miles since restoration. **********AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE********** ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door