1968 Firebird 400 Convertible. Ram Air Tribute
*TH400 (Turbo 400) 3 speed automatic transmission
*55,000 Original miles * Two owner car
*Added Ram-Air hood hood was modified, the vents were opened and the long branch exhaust manifolds were installed.
*Bucket seats w/ Console
The car drives beautifully and cruises at 70 mph dead straight. Soft summer cover as well as the winter car bag included and some miscellaneous car show stuff California duster that sort of thing. The car has some upgrades such as disc brakes and new exhaust. The engine and trans run strong and there was no modifications. The car has all new brake and fuel lines as well as new gas tank. All of the sheet metal is original. There are a few things that need to be tuned in, the power windows need slight alignments, and the power convertible top is just starting to slow down, it may need a touch of fluid or to be bled.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door