Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This gorgeous truck has just been freshly refurbished with a rebuilt engine with warranty, updated ice cold air conditioning, new starter, new exhaust system it looks and drives as well as it looks. The C10 also has new tires, new catalytic converters, fresh tune up including spark plugs, wires, and distributor cap. Equipment on the Silverado includes air suspension, tilt steering wheel sliding rear window, power steering and power disc brakes (rear drum). The Chevrolet drives perfectly and is very comfortable and reliable. The C10 comes with a clean title and California smog certificate dated 7/28/21. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door