AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe (Ellington, CT) asking $34,900 This 1934 has been completely gone through and only has about 2000 miles on the build, the car is in primer so you can finish it up however you would like, and the white vinyl seats will be sure to grab the attention of whoever is lucky enough to sit in it. the frame is custom built with a mustang II front end, it has 4 wheel disk brakes, custom lines, Ford 9' rear with 370 gears, exhaust 100% stainless Pro-Built, New hub caps, new tires, its chopped 3' with a 9' windshield, 75% of the body is all Henry Ford steel, It is fully molded with suicide doors, Coker steel wheels, original grill has been chopped and re-chromed, street rod headlights, pro balanced drive shaft with a Lokar shifter, Sanderson ceramic coated headers, edelbrock carb, manifold and upgraded ignition. some of these do tend to run hot, however this has a new custom fit radiator paired with an electric fan which will ensure steady performance. The power-train is comprised of an sbc 350 and a turbo 350 automatic transmission. overall, this vehicle is ready for the road and just needs paint. give Howard a call to schedule an appointment 860-371-5122
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door