This Ford is one 'Bad to the Bone' ride! This 1948 Ford Thames Panel Truck is powered by a 383 Chevrolet stroker motor with an automatic transmission. This is not your average Thames though. It has a built frame with all custom tubular suspension. The 4 link rear suspension help this little truck rip down the street. Coilover shocks on the front and rear to allow for a smoother ride. Also equipped with a rack steering column to help make quick sharp turns if needed. 16' American Racing wheels give the outside that nice and low stance. To help stop you in a hurry the drum rear brakes and disk front brakes allow for that to help you stop in a hurry. When sometimes seeing things behind you is a problem, the back up camera helps with that. The custom interior and exterior lets you be comfortable wherever you might need to go. Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door