1948 Plymouth Deluxe Hot Rod:
Classic hot rod done in a circle track racer style (real gold leaf!). Created as a family build. I purchased in 2016 as I was looking for a cool car (A/C) to drive while I worked on another car. It has not let me down, it drives great and people love it. You will not see another one like it!!
Exterior- Newer windshield with the center post removed and new weatherstrip. Vent windows are also removed. Front side windows are power and back windows are manual. Passenger power window recently started to not function all the time. All side and back windows are tinted. All side windows have new felts and weatherstrip. Back window also has new weatherstrip. All stainless rim looks good.
Electric- All interior and exterior lights work. Rear lights including center stop light are LED and very bright. Electric wiring was redone. Electric speedo bounces a bit. Needs fuel tank sending unit.
Interior- Simulated wood dash, Haneline gauges, stereo, A/C works great, reupholstered leather-like interior in excellent shape, carpets in excellent shape, 1940 Ford steering wheel, trunk was also upgraded and carpeted.
Engine- 350SBC, TH350 tranny, 10 bolt rearend, aluminum "Be Cool" radiator, electric cooling fan, electric fuel pump, classic hotrod valve covers, etc. Engine oil, tranny fluid, and diff. gear oil recently changed. Changed out diff cover and gasket as well as tranny oil pan, gasket, and tranny filter. Quality oil used as well.
Undercarriage- Mustang II rack/pinion power steering was replaced 2016, power disc/drum brakes
Asking $17,000 OBO
This is a Fun car to drive and very well received at the local cruise-in.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door