*312CI 4bbl V8
*Convertible - Hard top and Soft Top - both white
*Aftermarket radio in glove box - Factory AM radio in dash
*Power bench seat
*Red and white interior
*Factory gauges working, gas gauge inoperable
*Trunk mat and spare in trunk
*Cooper Classic white wall radial tires
*15" Wire hubcaps
Detailed under the hood nicely with Finned aluminum valve covers. Underbody was undercoated. A few paint issues (see photos) but car has been garage kept since restoration. Motor rebuilt 8-9 years ago about 5k miles on it since. Trans about 3k miles ago and Carb.recently rebuilt. Great car for cruising to a local car show.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door