20950 Rogers Drive
Nothing more prestigious than owning a Cadillac and this 1955 Series 62 Coupe is a fine example. Nicely done chrome and brightwork sets off the Seafoam Green paint. Factory options include power steering and power brakes which make for a smooth ride in this V-8 Hydra-matic cruiser. Original padded dash and instrumentation are all as it came from the factory when new. Push button radio and an aftermarket stereo was added for your listening pleasure. Plush cloth and vinyl interior was all redone to enhance your comfort. The wide whitewall radials and correct full wheel covers are a classic finishing touch. This Caddy came from North Dakota and has many years of paperwork to support it's history. Come to Ellingson Motorcars in Rogers Minnesota and take a look at this '55 Cadillac. We are certain you will like what you see!
*331 Cu.In. V-8
*Hydra-matic Automatic Transmission
*New Exhaust System
*Factory Power Steering
*Factory Power Brakes
*Factory Push Button Radio
*Plush Cloth Interior / Matching Carpet
*Outside Driver's Rear View Mirror
*Deluxe Wheel Covers
*Wide Whitewall Radial Tires
*Odometer Reads: 26,067 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door