VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
What a great looking bubble top. I plucked this one out of a 45 car private collection in Nashville. Of all the great cars, this one stood out to me. The color combination, great lines, tastefully upgraded wheels really make this a unique car that people love.
EXTERIOR: I love the look of this car. It has a rather masculine, yet sporty appearance. Of course we put it on the lift, the body is really straight and solid. The doors fit very nice along the bottom, I don't see any bubbling or cracking. Has very clean wheel well lips around the rear quarter panels. Nice silver metallic paint job with a clear coat glossy finish. In back the bumper is rechromed and wraps upward into the tailfin. Cool looking 6 round tail lights. Upfront the bumper is rechromed and there is that great looking split and slanted grills. Of course the bubbletop roof is very desirable. Has wide side moldings with bold Bonneville gold letters. The wheel wells were designed to be open and show off the wheels. This car happens to have some great looking wire wheels on radial redline tires.
INTERIOR: It has been completely reupholstered- seats and door panels. New headliner and carpet. Also has original Pontiac floormats. The dash pad has been reupholstered. New oil and temperature gauges are neatly installed under the dash.
MOTOR COMPARTMENT: It has been cleaned and painted. New Edelbrock Carb was just installed. Has correct chrome valve covers.
UNDERSIDE: Rock solid, clean original metal. The inner rockers, lower 1/4s look clean. Upgraded Koni gas shocks, new springs.
The Bonneville was a monumental car that helped launch the muscle car era. It was 3,900 pounds of sportiness. Again, what a great looming car!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door