GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1937 Ford Sedan for purchase. The pre-WWII coupes are really difficult to beat when it comes to styling. The sweeping lines and mean gangster stances are really part of a package that is tough to beat when it comes to curb appeal. However, these cars are easily beat mechanically as they were built almost 80 years ago and feel it when you take a drive. That's where the street rod enthusiasts come in with great custom builds to keep the classic looks still on the road while driving in something with modern technology's help to make it something you would actually want to drive for more than half a mile.
This '37 Ford is nothing short of spectacular. It features a Downs Manufacturing fiberglass body on a Downs Manufacturing tubular and boxed frame. It is powered by a healthy LS1 v8 engine that was professionally wired paired with an automatic transmission. Highlights include power steering, power brakes, power windows, remote entry and just plain bad ass looks and styling. The car is finished in Root Beer Pearl/Champagne Pear over a tan interior. The comes with wiring diagrams and receipts.
This car is a must see within our gallery, call or email us today for more information on this sharp Pre-War classic.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door