Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Juat Reduced
This 1957 Continental Mark II was the ultra luxury coupe of its time and only 444 were ever produced. With original 368 Big Block, 4 barrel carburetor, and automatic transmission, this is a Rare Factory AC car and has an exquisite style all its own. Leather interior with power steering, power windows, and AC upgraded to 134 with modern compressor. Everything appears to work on the car and is a must to round out an elegant rare collection. Offered at $79,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2005 HD Chopper Show Quality Bitchen Bike
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1973 Lincoln Mark IV George Barris "Bugazzi"
1913 and 1916 Rare Harley Pair Museum Quality
1957 Jaguar XK140 Roadster Rare Frame On Resto
2008 Bentley GTC One Owner 35K Orig Miles WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door