AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1963 Chevrolet Corvair Rampside (Valparaiso, IN) $59,900 obo You are looking at an extremely clean example of a '63 Rampside. Freshly sprayed in a gold blue metallic with a white stripe, it's hard to keep your eyes off of it. The sharp exterior then flows seamlessly inside to a matching blue and white interior that is sure to please. Powered by what we believe to be the number's matching air cooled 6 cylinder paired with a 4 sp manual transmission, this vehicle runs and drives like you would expect from a fresh build. With just over 48k original miles and 50 miles since completion, this Corvair is as fresh as can be. Features are abundant, they include but are not limited to Heat, new tires on 14' wheels, spray-on bed lining, a rebuilt starter, excellent chrome and electronic ignition. Everything is fully functional with absolutely no rust. The complete restoration is documented and receipts are available upon request, the Corvair has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since it was finished. Please give our friend Jim a call at 219-916-3184 or 219-916-3185
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door