Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
An iconic, classic and well-loved vehicle!
VW Convertibles have always been a fun vehicle to drive while maintaining a reputation for being efficient and reliable high-performance vehicles, easily withstanding rocky roads. The 1979 model year was the last year for the convertible beetle which makes this car even more desirable. With a clean white finish, unique body shape and classic interior, this car is as stylish as it is historic.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door