1967 Chevrolet El Camino. Has rebuilt engine and transmission with less than 2000 miles. Engine is a 350 transmission is a 700r4 with shift kit. Reupholstered seat. Has new rims and tires plus new SS style hood. Had a little bit of rust in rear quarter panel and floor boards.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door