AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1941 Chevrolet Sedan (Stuarts Draft, VA) $26,500 obo We have been told that there are only 488 of this rare 4 door model that have been restored. Beautiful colors and accessories. The interior of this car is outstanding. All new tan pin striped upholstery in correct fabrics by Hampton Coach. The Dash is Beautiful. Restored gauges, digital clock. The original temp gauge doesn't work and has been replaced with a temp gauge under the dash. All the knobs, handles, radio, etc. are very good condition. This has a quality two-tone, dark silver metalic paint on top and dark blue metalic paint on the bottom. Replated bumpers. Grill wings and Grill guard were added. White wall tires are fairly new. New weatherstrips. Glass is new. Runs very well. Has a new wiring harness, new radiator, new brakes and lines. New carb and alternator. New springs. New gas tank and exhaust. New rebuilt transmission and clutch. Visor, mirrors, 2 retractable front seat belts and turn signals with beepers were also added. The body is straight and the doors and trunk fit beautifully. It holds a 6 cylinder, 216 cubic inch engine produced in 1949. Approximately 3200 miles on this beautiful restoration. Truly a gem Please give our friend Brett a call at 540-245-0092
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door