20950 Rogers Drive
Packard remained in the formal sedan business with this outstanding example of a 1941 Packard Super Eight 180. From its impeccable attention to detail, both on the inside and outside, this formal sedan is an automotive masterpiece. The powerful 356 cu.in. L-head engine powered this oversized 138" wheelbase down the road effortlessly. The paint and finish on this car is second to none with correct maroon paint and the black Landua leather top. With show quality chrome and brightwork this is truly a full classic in very sense of the word. Black leather interior is used to compliment the driver's compartment and the tan Broadcloth rear compartment has every amenity for the passengers of its day. Dual vanity mirrors, assistant straps for ease of entering and exiting, cigarette lighters, courtesy lights and rear radio controls are present. Factory dual sidemounts with covers, bumper guards, and fog lights complete the finishing touches on this elegant beauty. A full classic in all its royal glory can be yours and its available right here at Ellingson Motorcars in Minnesota.
*Model 1432 Formal Sedan
*Special Order 138" Wheelbase
*L-Head Straight Eight Engine - 356 Cu. in.
*3 Speed Manual Selective Synchromesh
*Black Leather Driver's Compartment
*Tan Broadcloth Rear
*Refinished in Original Dark Maroon Paint
*Divider Window - Jump Seats - Wood Accents
*Packard Hubcaps w/ Beauty Rings
*Dual Sidemounts - Dual Mirrors
*Accessory Bumper Guards - Fog Lights
*Odometer Reads: 81,534 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door