Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1971 Chevelle SS " Heavy Chevy" frame off nut and bolt no expense restored. built 454 with Turbo 400 horseshoe shifter with 12 bolt rear. everything powder coasted or painted body color. STUNNING show quality paint and perfect all new interior. upgrades include MSD ignition tubular suspension COLD vintage AC with factory power steering and power disc brakes. updated sound system tinted glass detailed undercarriage.
Call us 7 days a week we can shoot you a personal video and a walk around description.
Shipping world wide door to doo no problem
Financing available to 94 months with 10% down
www.classiccarsofsarasota.com the leader in SW Florida since 1977 with a A+ BBB rating
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door