1968 Chevrolet C-10 , 2 wheel drive short box stepside. Fully restored, never seen a winter .100's of hours into this frame off restoration. Restoration began with all rust free parts....from various places. Factory A.C.Cab from North Dakota,. Box from Tennesee, Frame from North Dakota. Datonna blue metal fleck, cadilac gray interior. Tach Dash,power brakes, power steering. 1969 327 from a impala, 202 camel back heads, 4 barr. holley 650, aluminum valve covers 1969 monsi M-21 4 speed with hurst shifter. Rebuilt with new gears ,shicros, anything needed to make it like new. Stainless exhaust from the alumicoat headers too back bumper .Polished over axels, looks like chrome Front disk brakes added from a 1972 C10 model , factory rally rims, goodyear tires. Posi rear end.Tunnel cover , made from g.m. convertable top material.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door