1972 Chevy Nova SS Pro-street. This was a race car since new, all original steel body, only painted once after chassis modification. Engine: 468 cu.in.. big block, 400 Turbo trans, Ford 9" rear end, Mark-Williams 513 ring and pinion, Motor has 990 rectangular port heads,12 point roll cage, 12 gal fuel cell in trunk,850 Holly carburetor,4 bolt main,4500 stall torque convertor, Griffin aluminum rad. Rebuilt with the best of parts. Interior: black and completely redone. Retired car from racing and then started showing it. Many prestigious awards including: R.E.Olds Car Museum, Gilmore Car Museum, Sloan Car Museum (Michigan) Can-Am Nationals. Located near London, Ontario, Canada. More pictures available upon request. Asking $55,000 US OBO Also have a 2011, 24 ft US Cargo Patriot enclosed trailer that I use for the car. 5,000 lb axles, with brand new electric winch. Great condition, winter stored. I would be interested in selling it as a package, but not separately. Asking $62,000 US for both. CONTACT BY EMAIL ONLY [email protected]
Price $ 55,000 US OBO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door