"MOONSHINER" GARAGE KEPT 1939 CHEVROLET COUPE 2 DOOR, WITH 18600 MILES IN A "327ci" CORVETTE ENGINE AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. SHAVED "POP-UP" DOORS WITH REMOTE CONTROL AND OPTIONAL FOOT DOOR OPENER. POWER.................... WINDOWS/SEATS/BRAKES/STEERING/TRUNK AND ANTENNA. AIR CONDITIONED, AM-FM-CASSETTE RADIO, TILT STEERING COLUMN. BRAND NEW ALUMINUM RADIATOR ! LOTS OF ENGINE CHROME !! DARK BLUE METALIC / PEARL WHITE EXTERIOR PAINT , WITH "PAINTED" GRAPHICS. BLUE / GRAY INTERIOR INCLUDING CARPET AND MATS. GOOD TIRES AND WHEELS, NO LEAKS....0 ISSUES WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL ANTIQUE VEHICLE.
PLENTY OF PICTURES AVAILABLE !!! $33,000. CONTACT MANNY (786-419-6867) OR E-MAIL [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door