"MOONSHINER" GARAGE KEPT 1939 CHEVROLET COUPE 2 DOOR, WITH 18600 MILES ON A "327ci" CORVETTE ENGINE WITH A 350 TURBO AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. SHAVED "POP-UP" DOORS WITH REMOTE CONTROL (2) AND/OR UNDERCARRIAGE ELECTRICAL SWITCH DOOR OPENER. POWER..... WINDOWS/SEATS/BRAKES/STEERING/TRUNK AND ANTENNA. AIR CONDITIONED, AM-FM-CASSETTE RADIO, TILT STEERING WHEEL. BRAND NEW ALUMINUM RADIATOR, LOTS OF ENGINE CHROME! DARK METALIC BLUE / PEARL WHITE EXTERIOR PAINT, WITH "PAINTED" GRAPHICS. BLUE / GRAY INTERIOR, INCLUDING CARPET AND MATS. GOOD TIRES AND WHEELS, NO LEAKS AND ABSOLUTELY 0 ISSUES WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL ANTIQUE / CLASSIC CAR...!!!
QUESTIONS..... CONTACT (786-419-6867) OR e-mail me at [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door