1956 Chevrolet Delray two door post, 355 SBC with 525 comp cam and solid lifters, turbo 400 automatic, 8' mustang rear-end, BMT Ratchet shifter, header dump tubes with caps, new tires all around, Weld Racing wheels. 2 1/2' flow master exhaust, sounds great with the big cam Rust free, runs great, sounds great, fun little hot rod. Comes with stock hood with same paint and flames.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door