218 Meyers Drive
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Rally Sport. VIN 124377N235184. High performance 327 engine with fuel injection and aluminum heads (original engine). Automatic transmission. Power steering, Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes. Cold air- conditioning. Deluxe interior with bucket seats and center console.
Straight and solid body with nice Ermine White paint (original color).
New tires on new 17" Torque Thrust wheels.
Red, Deluxe bucket seat interior - looks nice.
Center console with floor shifter.
Strong 327ci V8 engine with Aluminum heads, Edelbrock intake and FiTech fuel injection.
Powerglide, 2 speed automatic transmission.
Wilwood, 4 wheel disc brakes.
Front tubular control arms / coil-over shocks.
Long tube headers with dual exhaust and Flowmaster mufflers.
10 bolt rear differential.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1963 Ford Galaxie 500XL Convertible 390 4 Speed
1970 Chevrolet Caprice 31k Miles Air Ride NICE
Sherman , TX
1969 Plymouth Road Runner Project
1959 Edsel Corsair Convertible
1955 Mercury Monterey Sedan
Sherman , TX
1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Cheyenne 4x4
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door