516 E. Bristol St
North Plains, OR
1947 Ford convertible -STREETROD NICEST IN THE USA
WOW DRSATIC PRICE REDUCTION ON 7 13 18 SO HURRY $59000 (north plains, Or)
1947 Ford ALL STEEL
title status: clean
Just finished the car and hasn''t been driven or shown as yet. Body is metal finished, no bondo. I''m the pickiest guy on earth about the straightness of sheet metal and the quality of paint and this car shows it. Engine is a vortec 2000 Chevrolet,
machine shop built with a B&M turbo 400 trans and a 9" Ford rear end. Top is Hartz cloth, interior rolls and pleats, rugs, square weave German wool. Trunk also done. This is a high quality build, please come and look. Frame has tubular cross members and has been boxed and powdercoated silver metallic. 1941 Ford dash with Dakota Digital dash, wood grained. Mustang II frontend with tubular A arms. Electric aftermarket wipers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
55 Chevy frame off restoration from ground up
76 MG MIDGET WHAT A LIL CUTIE REDUCED 8500 FIRM
Elkhart , IN
53 gmc dump truck Restored pristine Reduced 8995
Elkhart Area, IN
1989 Harley-Davidson Flhtp V TWIN POLICE BIKE 8k
32 ford ELMIRAGE RACER SHOW CAR ROADSTER 60K FIRM
Elkhart , IN
55 FORD CROWN VICTORIA 2 RATING REDUCED 52500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door