Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This beautiful car has been lovingly re-created with modern and reliable systems including: GM Ramjet 350 CID engine with 350 horse power, 4 speed overdrive automatic 700R4 transmission, Vintage air conditioning and heating system, serpentine accessory belt, power rack and pinion steering system, extra large Griffith aluminum radiator, independent front suspension with tubular control arms, front sway bar, four wheel power disc brakes, 10 bolt rear end with 343 gears, custom rear suspension, smoothed fire wall with hidden new wiring harness, smoked gray power tinted windows, rain gear electric wipers, and Pioneer receiver with CD, IPOD, USB ports, satellite and Apple/Android ready. The fit and finish are really top quality and is evident in every corner, under the dash, or under the hood. The convertible is well sorted and is ready to be enjoyed. The Bel Air comes with a story book with information and photos of the restoration and well documents just how much attention to detail it received. The Chevrolet is smog exempt and comes with a clean California title. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab. We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door