20950 Rogers Drive
This is a true Custom Mercury Convertible with lots of subtle changes to make it a one of a kind cruiser. Updated drive train is from a 1972 Oldsmobile; the 455 V-8 which runs smooth and strong. Automatic transmission with custom gear shift indicator makes this car easy to drive. Beautiful two tone brown vinyl custom interior looks totally at home in this rare beauty. Custom chrome dash components and accessory gauges keeps one well aware of how this '49 Mercury is performing. Any chance of rain and the power assist tan canvas top goes up in a hurry. Unique wood-grain dash, interior panels and the top convertible bows were done to a high level and really give it a special look. Frenched headlights, nosed hood and shaved door handles, operated by remote door poppers, are all part of this special package. A power trunk release was also put in place. Recessed antennas, fender skirts and wide whitewall tires with Olds spinner hubcaps completes the look. This 1949 Mercury Custom Convertible is truly a one of a kind treasure that you can jump in and enjoy. You will like what you see!
*Custom 455 Oldsmobile V-8 (1972)
*Custom - Nosed / Shaved Handles / Grill
*Wood-grain Dash / Interior Trim / Top Bowes
*Custom 2 Tone Vinyl Seats / Door Panels
*WWW Tires/ Olds Hubcaps / Skirts
*Power Tan Canvas Top
*Door Poppers / Power Trunk Lock
*Chrome Dash / Accessory Gauges
*Factory AM Radio / Clock
*High Quality Paint / Chrome
*Odometer Reads: 70,652 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door