Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1977 Porsche Strosek Wide Body C2 S
This 1977 Porsche with only 15k miles will draw the looks and also provide you with the speed and thrill that only Porsche can provide. With the undeniable wide body turbo look, this Porsche is well equipped with 6 cylinder 3.2 power plant and 5 speed (615)manual transmission and a list of options including air conditioning, power windows, power sunroof, leather seats,CD player and clock. Now for the bling, it has the very rare 3 piece OZ wheels, Italian made, upgraded exhaust that sounds amazing and new Hancook EVO V12 tires with low miles. If you've never heard of Strosek Design, here's a quick rundown: It's a German-based company started in 1971 that set out to offer unique takes on Porsche designs, such as the car you see here. The firm isn't nearly as popular as shops like Gemballa or Ruf, but it's still around today designing cars. This is a 1977 911 that's been customized with a Strosek bodykit, featuring a redone rear end and that striking face with two singular tiny round headlights. This great 911 Strosek is finished in a Charcoal wrap with Tan interior
Power is supplied by a 3.2L fuel injected 6 Cylinder
Suspension type Strut front, Stock Shock Swing Arm rear
Brakes Front Disc and Rear Disc
Inside you will find tan leather seats in great condition
Aftermarket CD stereo
Factory power sun roof
Clean tan carpet with black Strosek floor mats
The tires are 18 inch Hankook Ventus V12 245-40-18 front and 285-35-18 rear
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door