Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Original 1957 Jaguar Xk140MC Roadster with Performance C-Type Cylinder Head, Factory Overdrive, and Matching NumbersThis highly original 1957 Jaguar XK140MC Roadster is a matching numbers example that's just out of long-term ownership where it's been sitting undisturbed since 1980. Ivory with original red leather interior. This rare, desirable, and collectible XK140MC with C-Type Performance Cylinder Head and factory overdrive has been tucked away in the previous owners garage where it's remained untouched for the last 4 decades. This complete and special discovery would be the ideal restoration candidate.Special Performance Equipment XK140 MC RoadsterMatching numbers and factory overdrive Just out long term ownership Off the road since 1980Collectible and highly sought after Jaguar Price: $67,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door