Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1986 Buick Regal with a built small-block Chevy V8 engine and automatic transmission. This is a sweet little G Body hot rod. This good solid southern car shows a nice body and paint. Some upgrades include an aluminum head and intake, aluminum radiator, electric water pump, new fuel tank, and Summit Racing EFI fuel injection. It also has Flowmaster exhaust. This car comes with power steering, power brakes, and air conditioning. It runs and drives.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door