1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE, 1 of the few alive with all correct numbers thru-out. Go-Man-Go exterior with burnt orange leather insides. It has P/S, P/B, auto with posi rear. Original 383 has been updated with vintage air and most undercarriage has been powder coated. It gets a lot of attention at shows and is a crowd favorite. This can be a good investment with the fluctuation in the classic market, this auto will only appreciate in value!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door