390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
First Year of C5 Convertible Corvettes
1,158 Pace Car Replicas Came Off the Bowling Green, KY Assembly Line
5.7L 245 HP LS1 Engine
4 Speed Automatic Transmission
CD Player, Bose Speakers, Digital Clock, Anti-Theft System, Power Adjustable Seats with Memory Functions and Chevrolet’s Active Handling Package
Current Owner/Investor’s Portfolio for Almost 15 Years and
Housed in a Humidity-Controlled Environment
Documented to be One of the 105 Track Cars Present at
Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Event
One of 616 Cars Equipped with an Automatic Transmission
This is an official Indie 500 Pace Car and is #46 of 50 known to exist from the era of racing. This car is also a coveted C5 known for its incredible performance and stunning looks. It wasn’t Motor Trends 1998 Car of the Year for nothing! The 5th generation of Corvette separates itself from the previous generations by being bigger in all the right ways. Lengthened for roomier interior, heightened for headspace, and widened for a sturdier drive. A prized Corvette made even rarer by its status as a one in 50 late 91’s Indie 500 Pace Car. Corvette fans, racing fans, and muscle car fans should not relax for a chance to take home this 1998 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible – True Pace Car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door