107 E. Cedar St.
Solid car for restoration original or awesome street rod. The car has been in dry storage since the 60''s. There is vertically no rust or crash damage in the body. The engine ran with gas a bottle a few years ago. We had plans to chop and build a street rod, but I already have 50 years worth of work now. I have the interior in storage, it is only good for patterns. Call Ron 423-968-9292 or cell 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Beautiful 59 T-Bird
White GMC truck with 45 RV race trailer
1974 Jagaur - OH MAN
Beautiful original 1961 Cadillac Biarritz
1937 Chevy Sedan Legends Race Car
1967 Camaro - TENNESSEE ORANGE - 396 ENGINE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door