GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1935 Master Deluxe for your consideration. Finished in burgundy with black fenders over a beige Mohair interior, this car presents very well. The chrome and brightwork retain a high shine and look great. The car has been owned by the current owner for the last 34 years. The engine and transmission were rebuilt shortly after he purchased it and has remained in his small private collection over the years. It is powered by a inline 6 cylinder with a 3 speed manual transmission. The car has a rear mounted spare, Firestone tires, 17 inch red wire wheels with chrome beauty rings and hubcaps, suicide doors, owners manual, dash clock and rear roll up and down windows. The interior is very spacious and tidy.
The Chevrolet Master and Master Deluxe are American passenger vehicles manufactured by Chevrolet between 1933 and 1942 to replace the 1933 Eagle. It was the more expensive model in the Chevrolet range at this time, with the Mercury and Standard providing a cheaper and smaller range between 1933 and 1937. The Series DA Master replaced the 1933 Eagle, with an increased wheelbase of 112 in . This increased the difference with the cheaper Standard wheelbase to 5 in. Powered by an upgraded version of the "Stovebolt Six", 206 cu in six-cylinder engine, now producing 80 hp.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door