4610 Pet Lane
T-tops, four-wheel disc brakes, solid small block V8 power, and the fully independent suspension make for a terrific driver\'s classic. But there\'s plenty more appeal in this 1976 Chevrolet Corvette. The dark blue is a modern application with a nice metallic hint that really pops in the sunlight. Clean glass, pliable weather-stripping, and bold raised white letter tires (2020) give this a quality feeling. And we especially like the look of the optional alloys because it\'s their debut model year. The interior is inviting with features like air conditioning, a classic Delco radio, power windows, and a tilt steering column. So take some extra time looking through all of what makes this well-priced Corvette your ideal T-tops classic.
*Glossy dark blue metallic custom paint
*Desirable earlier C3 flying buttress rear style
*Clean lines and doors that close with confidence
*Debut year for the optional YJ8 alloy wheels
*Clean buckskin tan interior
*High-back bucket seats
*Cold blowing R134a air conditioning
*Delco AM/FM radio
*Grippy steering wheel on a tilt column
*Year-correct 350 V8 with Quadrajet four-barrel carb on top
*Three-speed automatic transmission
*Fully independent sports suspension
*Wide BF Goodrich tires (2020)
*Four-wheel power disc brakes
This car looks great when you\'re out driving on a sunny Sunday, and the cold-blowing A/C means you can take the T-tops out and still feel as cool as you look behind the wheel. We like how it even gets the little things right, like the working Delco radio and storage bags for the T-tops. It\'s the kind of well-priced well-done classic that a lot of us want, but only one will take this home. Don\'t miss it, call today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door