107 E. Cedar St.
All new custom leather interior, New cloth power top. New jet black paint. Has CPP front suspension with coil over shocks. Has taken several years to build. Power front disc brakes. New fuel tank. Custom electronic gauges. Wiring completely rewired. Has aluminum radiator and shroud. A 350 Chevy with a 700R4 transmission. New wheels and tires. The car was recently finished.
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
Olds 98 Convertible
1948 Lincoln Continental Club Coupe
1950 Chevy - 2 Door RESTO- ROD -Sharp
Classic Convertible - Restoration Project
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door