Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1964 Chevrolet Corvette convertible. Please let all the pictures load (there are over 120) to see the great condition of this rare classic Chevy. Not a body off #1 trailer queen, but a beautiful combination of original with extensive cosmetic and mechanical restoration as needed. We dont know everything that was done over the years, the following is what we do know. The car was repainted in the original Riverside Red with a new convertible top, most of the exterior chrome and trim has either been replaced or replated and the interior was redone in red vinyl. The undercarriage appears mostly original and is exceptionally solid and clean. The original engine is long gone and has been replaced with a period correct 327/250 HP V-8 mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. It does not have power steering or brakes. The hide away head lights, signals, gauges, radio, heater and wipers, are fully operational. It looks and runs terrific and is sure to win some awards (has in the past) at your local car show. VIN #40867S113576 DATA PLATE G18 STYLE 64 867 S7666 BODY TRIM 491 DE 923 AA PAINT Engine Stamp FOIIOS ODOMETER 83,838 Remember that this car is 50 years old and not perfect. The paint has a few blemishes too small to see in the photos.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door