25020 Lakeland Blvd
67 Continental… A really cool example of an American classic. Put the top down, hit the highway and settle her in. She looks simply killer floating just above the asphalt at 70….. You know you wanna…
The Devious Customs rear four link, and tubular front suspension where expertly installed in house, retaining that signature Lincoln ride, with little to remind you you’re piloting a 5000 pound battle cruiser down the freeway. Air management is handled by 2 Viar 444’s feeding twin aluminum 4 gallon tanks at 175PSI, routed through a Chad Chris valve block, and controlled by an AVS 9 switch box. All beautifully nestled in the trunk pan well clear of her hydraulic system and folding top.
Aside from the air ride she’s stock right down to those LBJ era hub caps. Her 462 runs strong and with just enough grunt out the pipe to remind you to keep your eyes on that fuel gauge. All the bells and whistles you would expect from Lincoln are present. That being said these old Contis are fickle in the electronics department and this one in no exception. in her case the auto dropping rear window function on the driver side has been an issue, and tends to operate correctly as she sees fit. Her top hydraulics have been serviced with fresh fluid and operate beautifully.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door