Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1965 Ford Mustang with only 79K miles and recent stunning show finish. Totally straight body and dry undercarriage. Always garaged/maintained and pampered by elderly adults. New front and rear bumpers and other chrome or stainless new or excellent original. Attractive interior is all new correct. Also new carpet, visors, dash and clear gauges with rare full center automatic console and new door panels. Cool factory spinners and matching radials. Great steering wheel, AM, detailed trunk, spare/jacks, new trunk mat. Detailed stock peppy and economical 6-cyl, AT, runs smooth and no issues. Very pretty and attractive and quality pony everyone loves to ride. Take delivery right off our fast delivery truck. Turnkey, ready to ride and steer wherever you like. Very fairly priced at $12,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door