1932 Ford Roadster with a 427 cubic inch GM V8 with 2-4 barell carburateurs mounted on a Weiand high rise Tunnel Ram intake manifold-electric fuel pump-Turbo Hydra-Matic 400 automatic transmission-Mr. Gasket mechanical air scoop-braded lines-ET wheels, 275 60 15 Goodyear Eagle rear tires, 205 70 14 Goodyear Eagle ST front tires, Stainless Steel firewall-Stainless Steel fuel tank wih Copper neck in Stainless Steel fabricated trunk area-rolled and pleated interior-Roadster starts immediately runs very well-powerful and attention getting-You must provide your own baseball bat to keep the ladies out should you choose to! Located near Houston, Texas, 77406.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door