Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1979 Chevrolet El Camino SS , 2nd owner and have owned it since 1983, 59,000 actual miles. 305 V-8 , auto trans, air, tilt, cruise, , Runs and drives perfect, NEEDS PAINT, Never wrecked, just has GM silver paint that fell off just sitting in the car port for years, Only a few small minor dents, have almost all the Factory chevrolet Decals that were bought years ago. A true survivor. This car could be exceptional with a good paint job, Miles are for real and it drives like it too. Nice car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door